Insurance regulator Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDAI) has arrange a panel of consultants referred to as ‘Health Insurance Advisory Committee’ to look at the supply of medical health insurance merchandise within the nation, contemplating the necessity of the Indian society and suggest appropriate merchandise and processes. The professional committee will probably be headed by IRDAI Chairperson, Subhash Chandra Khuntia and could have a Member (Non-Life) because the vice-chairperson. The committee, which has a time period of one 12 months.
| | |
Members of the committee embrace:
- Nachiket Mor (Visiting Scientist, Banyan Academy of Leadership in Mental Health),
- A K Chand (Professor and Neurosurgeon, Bangalore),
- B K Mohanti (Former Professor and Oncologist, AIIMS),
- K Hari Prasad (Anaesthetist, Hyderabad), and Pankaj Sharma (IRDAI).
Important takeaways for all aggressive exams:
- IRDAI Founded: 1999.
- IRDAI Headquarters: Hyderabad, Telangana.
Find More News Related to Schemes & Committees
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.