Naveen Patnaik inaugurates India’s first ‘Fire Park’ in Bhubaneswar
The Chief Minister of Odisha, Naveen Patnaik just about inaugurated a primary of its variety ‘Fire Park’, to teach and convey consciousness on fundamental fireplace security measures among the many folks, notably the scholars. The ‘Fire Park’ is situated contained in the premises of the Odisha Fire and Disaster Academy in Bhubaneswar.
| | |
The minister additionally launched an internet portal, ‘AgnishamaSeva’ of Odisha Fire Service. The fireplace park will facilitate demonstrations on use of first support fire-fighting tools, rescue and catastrophe operations, go to the exhibition corridor, screening of movies and distribution of leaflets on fireplace security.
What’s on the present:
- Demonstrations on use of first support fire-fighting tools
- Demo on rescue and catastrophe operations
- Visit the exhibition corridor
- Screening of movies and distribution of leaflets on fireplace security
- The Fire Park will likely be opened to the general public on each Saturday from 3.30 pm to five.30 pm
Important takeaways for all aggressive exams:
- Chief Minister of Odisha: Naveen Patnaik.
- Odisha Capital: Bhubaneswar.
- Odisha Governor: Ganeshi Lal.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.