J&K LG, Manoj Sinha launches Mobile Application ‘Satark Nagrik’
Jammu and Kashmir Lieutenant Governor, Manoj Sinha has launched Mobile Application ‘Satark Nagrik’ and Departmental Vigilance Officers Portal of J&K Anti Corruption Bureau. The Lt Governor noticed that the UT Government is taking complete measures for making certain clear, accountable, and responsive governance.
| | |
About Mobile Application ‘Satark Nagrik’
- The cellular utility launched at this time has been developed with a goal to facilitate seamless stream of details about corruption and allow residents to submit their grievances with ease and mobility.
- Any citizen having an android based mostly system can obtain the applying from play retailer.
- A singular ID quantity will probably be allotted on the time of registration of grievance which later can be utilized to trace the standing of grievance.
About Departmental Vigilance Officers Portal:
- The Departmental Vigilance Officers (DVO) Portal has been designed to allow an internet communication channel with the DVOs of varied departments.
- In sure instances, the complaints are associated to ongoing works, present recruitments, and funds but to be made towards contracts and so on.
- By referring these issues to DVOs, violations/ shortcomings can instantly be rectified and loss to the state exchequer will be prevented.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.