The Union Minister of Environment, Forest & Climate Change Prakash Javadekar has launched the Indo-French Year of the Environment, along with Barbara Pompili, the French Minister for Ecological Transition in New Delhi. The basic objective of this partnership is to strengthen Indo-French cooperation in sustainable development, increase the effectiveness of actions in favour of global environment protection and give them greater visibility.
WARRIOR 5.0 Batch for SBI, RRB, RBI and IBPS Exams Banking Awareness Online Coaching |
About the collaboration:
- This collaboration and the Indo-French Environment year will be held under the Ministry of Ecological Transition, in association with the Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs along with the support of the Embassy of France in Delhi and its partners from the French side.
- The Indo-French Year of the Environment is the Indo-French partnership on Environment, Biodiversity, Climate Change and other allied areas to be undertaken throughout 2021.
- The Indo-French Year of the Environment will be implemented over the period 2021-2022.
It would be based on five main themes:
- Environmental protection
- Climate change
- Biodiversity conservation
- Sustainable urban development
- Development of renewable energies and energy efficiency
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- France Capital: Paris.
- France President: Emmanuel Macron.
- France Prime minister: Jean Castex.
- France Currency: Euro.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.