The United States has just lately designated the Kingdom of Bahrain and the United Arab Emirates (UAE) because the “major strategic partners” of the nation. This has been introduced earlier than the formal transition of the president’s workplace from Donald Trump to Joe Biden. This announcement of “major strategic partners” was carried out by Kayleigh McEnany, the White House Press Secretary.
| | |
- Designation as strategic companions will strengthen the present partnership between the United States, the Kingdom of Bahrain, and the United Arab Emirates.
- Both the nations have been designated for his or her dedication to countering violent extremism throughout the area, distinctive safety partnership, and exemplified by their internet hosting 1000’s of United States airmen, troopers, marines, and sailors.
- Also, each the Kingdom of Bahrain and the United Arab Emirates have been part of varied United States-led coalitions within the final 30 years. It additionally represents the dedication to the safety and financial cooperation of the nations.
- The designation additionally displays their dedication, extraordinary braveness, and management in coming into into the Abraham Accords.
- The Jebel Ali port of UAE is the busiest port of name for US warships outdoors of the U.S. Kingdom of Bahrain additionally hosts round 5,000 American troops and is dwelling to the fifth Fleet of the U.S. Navy.
Important takeaways for all aggressive exams:
- President of UAE: Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan.
- Capital of UAE: Abu Dhabi; Currency: United Arab Emirates dirham.
- King of Bahrain: Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa.
- Capital of Bahrain: Manama; Currency of Bahrain: Bahraini Dinar.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.