The Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), a statutory physique of the Department of Science and Technology (DST) has introduced the SERB Women Excellence Award for the 12 months 2021, on the event of the International Day of Women and Girls in Science. Four younger ladies fellows of National Science Academies have been awarded SERB Women Excellence Award 2021.
WARRIOR 5.0 Batch for SBI, RRB, RBI and IBPS Exams Banking Awareness Online Coaching |
The winners embrace:
- Dr Shobhna Kapoor – Assistant Professor at Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, working within the space of Chemical Biology with experience in ‘Host-Pathogen Interactions and Membrane Biology, Chemical Biology and Biophysics’
- Dr Antara Banerjee – Scientist B National Institute For Research In Reproductive Health, Mumbai, Maharashtra from the Health Sciences space with experience in Signal Transduction, Biology of Reproduction and Endocrinology,
- Dr Sonu Gandhi – Scientist D from National Institute Of Animal Biotechnology, Hyderabad from Bionanotechnology space specializing in Nanosensors, Design and Fabrication of Label-free Biosensors
- Dr Ritu Gupta – Assistant Professor at Indian Institute Of Technology Jodhpur, Rajasthan engaged on Nanotechnology with experience in Materials Science, Nanodevices and Sensors, Health & Energy
About SERB Women Excellence Award 2021
- It is a one-time award being introduced by SERB to ladies scientists since 2013 to assist fundamental analysis within the frontier areas of science and engineering.
- The ladies scientists needs to be under 40 years of age.
- She should have obtained recognition from any a number of of the National Academies resembling Young Scientist Medal, Young Associateship, and so forth.
- The award gives a grant of Rs. 15 lakhs for a interval of three years to the awardees to pursue their analysis concepts.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.