• According to the “India Regional Climate Change Assessment” report, the quantity of snowfall within the higher reaches of the Hindu Kush Himalayas has been growing in latest a long time, which has protected the area from the results of shrinking glaciers.
• The Supreme Court has suspended the dismantling of the not too long ago decommissioned INS Viraat. This determination was made within the context of restoring the eternal glory of the legendary warship of the Indian Navy. The bench led by the Chief Justice of India (CJI) S A Bobde listened to the petition. The bench issued a discover to the Center and different personnel and requested them to answer the request.
• The Indian Institute of Horticulture Research (IIHR) has developed a brand new marigold selection referred to as Arka Shubha. The carotene content material of Arka Shubha is about 2.8% (for all marigolds, it’s most upto 1.4%), the best of all plant sources. This new number of marigold can be utilized to extract crude carotene even when it deteriorates after blooming, which is completely different from different varieties.
• The Prime Minister of India held the opening ceremony of the World Sustainable Development Summit 2021 on February 10, 2021. Theme: Redefining our widespread future: Safe and safe surroundings for all. This is the twentieth version of the flagship occasion of The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI)
• In 2020, the Indian Institute of Public Administration (IIPA) and NITI Aayog performed two analysis research on Border Area Development Programme (BADP).
• Institutional deliveries beneath the Janani Suraksha Yojana (JSY) has elevated. Janani Suraksha Yojana (JSY) is a protected motherhood intervention of the National Rural Health Mission (NHM). The goal of this scheme is to cut back maternal and toddler mortality by selling institutional supply of pregnant ladies. Janani Suraksha Yojana was established in April 2005 by revising the National Maternity Benefit Scheme (NMBS).
• Rajasthan turned the twelfth state to finish the reform of the One Nation One Ration Card system. Rajasthan has turn out to be the nation’s twelfth state to efficiently implement the “One Nation One Ration Card system” reform stipulated by the Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance. Therefore, the state is eligible to boost extra monetary assets of Rs. 2,731 crore by way of Open Market Borrowings.
• Since 2018, February tenth has been “World Pulses Day” yearly. Pulses day is devoted to the significance of pulses. In 2021, rejoice this present day with the theme of “Nutrient Seeds for a Sustainable Future”. This time, the large-scale occasion was nearly held in New York. The most important focus of the occasion is to boost consciousness and acknowledge the contribution of pulses in sustaining a sustainable meals system and wholesome consuming.
• India will launch its first diesel tractor on February 12, 2021, which has been transformed to compressed pure gasoline (CNG). The CNG tractor might be formally launched by Nitin Gadkari, Minister of Road Transport and Road Union. The conversion of diesel tractors to CNG tractors was collectively accomplished by Rawmatt Techno Solutions and Tomasetto Achille India. Converting diesel to compressed pure gasoline will assist farmers enhance their earnings.
• The National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI) introduced that it’s going to launch the “NPCI PayAuth Challenge”. This is a worldwide hackathon that might be organized to acquire another technique of unified cost interface (UPI) transaction authentication. One such various is to make use of biometrics when conducting transactions. APIX helps the NPCI PayAuth Challenge hackathon.
• On February 10, 2021, a Chinese spacecraft named “Tianwen 1” efficiently entered Mars orbit. The probe entered MARS orbit after 6 and a half months from Earth. This is China’s first unbiased mission on the Red Planet. After arriving close to the monitor, the robotic probe began and accomplished the 15-minute combustion of the thruster.
• Every 12 months on February 11, the world celebrates International Women and Girls in Science Day. 2021 is the sixth International Women’s and Girls’ Day in Science. The theme to rejoice this present day is “female scientists at the forefront of the fight against COVID-19.” The occasion was held on the United Nations Headquarters by way of video convention.
The put up One liners thirteenth February appeared first on Swarnoshiksha.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.