Defence Research and Development Organisation has efficiently carried out joint consumer trials of indigenously developed Helina and Dhruvastra Anti-Tank Guided Missiles (ATGM) from the Advanced Light Helicopter on the Pokhran deserts in Rajasthan. Helena is the Army model and Dhruvastra is the Air Force model of the ALH. The missile programs have been designed and developed indigenously by the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO).
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & different exams
- The Helina and Dhruvastra are the third technology, “Lock-on-Before-Launch (LOBL)” hearth and overlook ATGMs that may have interaction targets each oblique hit mode in addition to prime assault mode.
- The missile programs have all-weather day-and-night functionality.
- They can defeat battle tanks with standard armour in addition to with explosive reactive armour.
- It is without doubt one of the most superior anti-tank weapons on the earth.
Important takeaways for all aggressive exams:
- Defence Research and Development & Chairman DRDO: Dr G Satheesh Reddy.
- DRDO Headquarters: New Delhi.
- DRDO Established: 1958.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.