Governor of Kerala, Arif Mohammed Khan has inaugurated India’s first Digital University named Kerala University of Digital Sciences, Innovation and Technology. A Digital University has been arrange in Kerala’s Technocity, Mangalapuram. Kerala University is established by upgrading the two-decade-old state authorities’s Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management Kerala (IIITM-K).
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & different exams
University has been began with 5 colleges:
- School of Computer Science and Engineering;
- School of Digital Sciences; School of Electronic Systems and Automation;
- School of Informatics
- School of Digital Humanities
- Liberal Arts, masking science, expertise and humanities features of the Digital world.
About Digital University In Kerala
- India’s first Digital University will concentrate on postgraduate programmes and analysis together with constructing sturdy industry-academic and academic-academic linkages with main establishments in India and overseas.
- Developed on a 10-acre campus in Technocity, the college will present training to 12,000 residential students on the campus and plenty of technology-linked learners exterior. The college seeks to steer the Digital Transformation Initiatives introduced by the Kerala Government within the Budget 2021.
Important takeaways for all aggressive exams:
- Kerala CM: Pinarayi Vijayan.
- Kerala Governor: Arif Mohammad Khan.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.