The Punjab Cabinet has authorized the implementation of the mission ‘Lal Lakir’ geared toward facilitating villagers to monetise property rights and availing advantages offered by authorities departments, establishments and banks in all villages throughout the state. As no document of rights is offered for such properties inside the ‘Lal Lakir’, the identical can’t presently be monetised as per the actual worth of the property and no mortgages could be created on such properties.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & different exams
Under the mission:
- The proper of document of properties inside ‘Lal Lakir’ within the villages of the state will likely be ready with the cooperation of the federal government of India beneath the SVAMITVA (Survey of Villages and Mapping with Improvised Technology in Village Areas) scheme.
- This will allow mapping the land, households, habitation and all different areas falling inside ‘Lal Lakir’. It will go a great distance in bettering the residing commonplace of villagers and boosting their vanity.
- There are households inside the ‘Lal Lakir’, which don’t personal property apart from the areas inside the ‘Lal Lakir’, and are thus at a drawback in terms of monetising or realising the actual worth of the property, in keeping with a authorities assertion.
- ‘Lal Lakir’ refers to land that’s a part of the village ‘abaadi’ (habitation) and is used for non-agriculture functions solely.
Important takeaways for all aggressive exams:
- Punjab CM: Captain Amarinder Singh.
- Punjab Governor: V.P.Singh Badnore.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.