• Food and Consumer Affairs Minister Piyush Goyal emphasised the necessity for ” One Nation One Standard ” to realize uniformity, and mentioned that India’s laboratory testing ought to meet world requirements. The minister mentioned this when reviewing the work of the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS). The “One Nation One Standard Mission ” was first reviewed in September 2019.
• Russia mentioned it has discovered the primary case of H5N8 avian influenza in people. There are completely different subtypes of avian influenza viruses. Although H5N8 is very contagious, it’s deadly to birds, however it has by no means been reported to have unfold to people. This is a viral an infection that may not solely infect birds, but additionally people and different animals. Most types of viruses are restricted to birds.
• According to the laws of Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY), the Ministry of Agriculture is allowed to make use of drones for distant sensing knowledge assortment. The Ministry of Civil Aviation and the Directorate General of Civil Aviation have granted conditional permits to make use of Remotely Piloted Aircraft System (RPAS).
• Patanjali’s Divya Coronil drugs has been licensed by the AYUSH Ministry in accordance with WHO certification requirements. Now, Coronil has been licensed as an help towards Covid-19 and a drug to boost immunity. The drug has obtained the Certificate of Pharmaceutical Product (CoPP) from the Ayush Section of the Central Drugs Standards Control Organization.
• The Union Health Minister, Dr. Harsh Vardhan, launched the Intensified Mission Indradhanush (IMI) 3.0. The mission will probably be divided into two rounds. The first part will begin on February 22, 2021, and the second part will begin on March 22, 2021. It will unfold throughout 250 districts or city areas in 29 States or Union Territories. In addition, the Minister additionally launched the IMI 3.0 portal and issued Operational Guidelines for it.
• India and Ethiopia signed two agreements on February 20, 2021, that are associated to visa facilitation and leather-based know-how. These agreements had been signed within the presence of Ethiopian Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Demeke Mekonnen Hassen and External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar. The Deputy Prime Minister of Ethiopia paid a four-day go to to India.
• The Kerala authorities has authorized Rs 9 crore to transform standard anganwadis into “smart” anganwadis with higher services. According to the scheme, the Department of Women and Child Development has authorized the Anagwadis in 48 states to assemble its new buildings. Smart anganwadis will probably be constructed to offer early childhood care in phases.
• The Indian Oil Corporation (IOC) and Greenstat Norway signed an settlement to determine a Centre of Excellence on Hydrogen. The settlement was signed a couple of days after India introduced its National Hydrogen Mission. The Indian authorities launched the National Hydrogen Mission to speed up its plan to provide carbon-free fuels from renewable sources.
• Scientists on the Jawaharlal Nehru Advanced Scientific Research Center primarily based in Bangalore have found a brand new materials, Silver Antimony Telluride (AgSbTe2), which may help make the most of waste warmth generated by varied family home equipment and industrial gear and use it for different helpful work. It is a nano-material compound synthesized from Silver, Copper and Tellurium.
• Scientists have efficiently cloned an endangered black-footed ferret utilizing frozen cells. Scientists have efficiently cloned an endangered black-footed ferret utilizing frozen cells from lifeless wild animals. This is the primary time that the United States has cloned any endangered native species. This species is the one native ferret in North America.
• NASA’s most superior Mars rover, Perseverance, efficiently landed on the floor of Mars, which is spectacular. This is step one to find indicators of historic microbial life on Mars. Perseverance, nicknamed Percy, is an SUV-sized Mars probe designed to discover Jezero Crater on Mars as a part of NASA’s 2020 Mars mission.
• The Zoological Survey of India (ZSI) has compiled a report on the two-way unfold of the blue earthworms in Meghalaya. The 1.6-foot-long blue earth migrates up or right down to 300 meters on the East Cassie Hills within the state. April’s uphill migration began from April to May. As the monsoon erupts, they emerge from rivers and streams.
• Rare birds which incorporates Yellow-Billed Babbler, Green Sandpiper, and Grey-Necked Bunting had been found at Mangalore University. The fowl watching workforce which was managing the Campus Bird Count (CBC), 108 species of birds had been noticed at Mangalore University. The campus fowl depend is a part of the massive yard fowl depend organized by the Indian Bird Counting Organization.
• The six-day Khajuraho Dance Festival begins on February 21, 2021. The dance pageant will probably be held in Khajuraho Temple. Khajuraho Temple is a UNESCO World Heritage Site in Madhya Pradesh, and is known for its historic Hindu temples and Jain temples. This pageant will probably be held on the temple web site in 44 years. The Archaeological Survey of India (ASI) granted permission to prepare a music pageant on web site.
• A red-eared slider was present in Thrissur, Kerala. The Kerala Forest Research Institute (KFRI) has been collaborating with locals to eradicate this invasive species as it might trigger hurt to the native turtle inhabitants. It can also be working to forestall pet shops from promoting the species and instruct pet homeowners to not launch it into the wild.
The put up One liners twenty fourth February appeared first on Swarnoshiksha.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.