• The Supreme Court dominated that independents individuals somewhat than bureaucrats needs to be appointed as State Election Commissioners. The Goa authorities appealed towards the Mumbai High Court’s order, which has suspended sure municipal election notices issued by the Goa State Electoral Commission.
• According to knowledge from the Ministry of the Home Affairs (MHA), the variety of folks arrested below the UAPA (Unlawful Activities [Prevention] Act) in 2019 has elevated by greater than 72% in comparison with 2015. In 2019, probably the most arrested states have been Uttar Pradesh (498), Manipur (386), Tamil Nadu (308), J&K (227) and Jharkhand (202). During 2016-2019, solely 2.2% of UAPA-registered circumstances have been convicted by the court docket.
• The All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) has issued an approval course of guide for the 2021-22 educational 12 months. The “AICTE Handbook” emphasizes this level; Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics will proceed to be essential topics in core engineering streams reminiscent of mechanical engineering.
• The Index Monitoring Cell (IMC) submitted its report back to the middle. Before submitting to the FIR for media or publications, the approval of the Press Council of India needs to be obtained. About the Index Monitoring Cell: Established in 2020 by the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting. Its job is to enhance India’s rating within the World Press Freedom Index and develop goal requirements for measuring media freedom.
• The middle has reorganized an advisory committee to develop a plan to review the fabulous Sarasvati River within the subsequent two years after the sooner panel of consultants led to 2019. ASI established the committee for the primary time on December 28, 2017, for a interval of two years. Saraswati river originated in Kapal tirith in Himalayas within the western a part of Kailash, flows south to Mansarovar, after which turns west.
• India’s overseas trade buying and selling has turn out to be the world’s fourth largest overseas trade. India’s overseas trade reserves surpass Russia, changing into the world’s fourth largest overseas trade reserves. India’s reserves are adequate to cowl roughly 18 months of imports, because of the scarce present account surplus, funds flowing into the native inventory market and the rise in overseas direct funding.
• In March 2001, the Taliban started to explode two big Buddha statues within the Bamiyan Valley in Afghanistan. Now, 20 years later, the Bamiyan Buddhas have been introduced again to life within the type of 3D projections in an occasion referred to as “A Night With Buddha”. Bamiyan Buddha is a mannequin of the fusion of Gupta, Sassanian and Hellenistic inventive type. It is alleged that the historical past of Bamiyan Buddha will be traced again to the fifth century AD.
• Ministry of Road Transport and Highways has introduced a brand new scheme below which any vacationer automobile operator can apply for an “All India Travel Authorization/Permit” on-line. After submitting the related paperwork and paying the payment, the allow will likely be issued inside 30 days after submitting such an software.
• The Union Education Minister introduced that the OTPRMS certificates will likely be linked with DigiLocker, and registration charges will likely be utterly waived. Ministry of Education (MoE) has determined to hyperlink the Online Teacher Pupil Registration Management System (OTPRMS) Certificate with DigiLocker to make sure worry-free entry.
The publish Current Affairs One liners : seventeenth March appeared first on Swarnoshiksha.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.