The Delhi authorities offered a Rs 69,000-crore finances themed on ‘patriotism’ or ‘Deshbhakti’ for the monetary 12 months 2021-22. The finances was offered by the Deputy Chief Minister of Delhi, Manish Sisodia. While presenting the finances, he introduced that the federal government has determined to rejoice the seventy fifth Independence Day of India. The Delhi authorities will maintain programmes from March 12, 2021, which is able to final for 75 weeks.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & different exams
Under the “Deshbhakti Budget”:
- The authorities has proposed to allocate Rupees 45 crores with a view to set up excessive masts in order to hoist the nationwide flag at 500 locations in Delhi.
- An outlay of Rs 50 crores made below ‘Aam Aadmi Nishulk COVID Vaccine Yojana. It introduced free Covid-19 vaccination to all in its hospitals within the coming phases of the continuing inoculation drive.
- The finances highlights that the federal government seeks to extend the per capita revenue of Delhi with a view to attain the extent of Singapore by the 12 months 2047.
- The authorities will even allocate rupees 10 crores for the programmes on Bhagat Singh’s life in the course of the Deshbhakti celebrations.
- This 12 months’s finances accounts for the finances outlay of greater than 6.1 per cent than the finances offered for monetary 2020-21.
Important takeaways for all aggressive exams:
- Chief Minister of Delhi: Arvind Kejriwal; Governor of Delhi: Anil Baijal.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.