Bengaluru emerged as the highest metropolis on the federal government’s Ease of Living Index 2020 that was launched by Housing and Urban Affairs Minister Hardeep Singh Puri. Pune was second and Ahmedabad was ranked third amongst 111 cities. A complete of 111 cities underneath the Smart Cities Program, participated within the evaluation train that was performed in 2020.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & different exams
The Ease of Living Index 2020 ranked cities within the following two classes:
- Million+ populated cities – these with a inhabitants of greater than one million.
- Less than Million populated cites – these with a inhabitants of lower than one million.
- No metropolis has been included from West Bengal due to the “data challenge”.
- Bengaluru emerged as the highest performer on this class.
- This was adopted by Pune, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Surat, Navi Mumbai, Coimbatore, Vadodara, Indore, and Greater Mumbai respectively.
Less than Million class
- In this group, Shimla was ranked the best in ease of dwelling.
- This was adopted by Bhubaneshwar, Silvassa, Kakinada, Salem, Vellore, Gandhinagar, Gurugram, Davangere, and Tiruchirappalli.
Ease of Living Index (EoLI):
- The EoLI is an evaluation software by the Ministry of Housing & Urban Affairs that evaluates the standard of life and the impression of varied initiatives for city improvement within the metropolis.
- It gives a complete understanding of collaborating cities throughout India primarily based on the standard of life, the financial means of a metropolis, and its sustainability and resilience.
- It additionally incorporates the residents’ view on the companies supplied by metropolis administration by way of a Citizen Perception Survey.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.
SeeCloseCommentNext Post Previous Post