Prime Minister Narendra Modi has participated within the digital India-Sweden summit, with the Prime Minister of Sweden, Stefan Lofven. The digital summit was organised to trade views on regional and world points and to debate the bilateral relations between the 2 international locations. This was the fifth interplay between the 2 leaders since 2015.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & different exams
About the Summit:
- Both the leaders underlined that the longstanding shut relations between India and Sweden have been based mostly on shared values of democracy, rule of legislation, pluralism, equality, freedom of speech, and respect for human rights.
- Prime Minister Modi welcomed Sweden’s choice to hitch the International Solar Alliance (ISA).
- The leaders additionally famous the rising member-ship of the India-Sweden joint initiative – the Leadership Group on Indus-try Transition (LeadIT) that was launched through the UN Climate Action Summit in September 2019 in New York.
- The two leaders additionally mentioned the Covid-19 scenario together with the vaccination drive and harassed the necessity for vaccine fairness by offering pressing and inexpensive entry to vaccines throughout all nations.
Important takeaways for all aggressive exams:
- Stockholm is the capital of Sweden.
- The krona is the official forex of Sweden.
- The present PM of Sweden is Stefan Lofven.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.