Axis Securities has introduced the launch of ‘YIELD’ – a web based platform to purchase and promote bonds in addition to debentures within the secondary market. By providing aggressive charges and technical know-how, YIELD would empower the buyers to make the suitable funding determination. The trades and settlement of transactions executed will likely be reported on the BSE NDS (new debt phase) platform.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & different exams
About the YIELD:
- “YIELD is the first-of-its-kind initiative that allows retail investors direct access to the debt instruments,” the brokerage home mentioned in a press release.
- This new device will take away the effort of filling up bodily types or the necessity for separate KYC with the bond establishments, it added.
- To facilitate transactions solely insecure choices, it aggregates solely ‘AAA’ to ‘A’ rated high quality debt devices out there for funding within the secondary market.
Important takeaways for all aggressive exams:
- Axis Bank Commenced operations: 1994.
- Axis Bank Headquarters: Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Axis Bank Tagline: Badhti Ka Naam Zindagi Managing.
- Axis Bank MD and CEO: Amitabh Chaudhry.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.