The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has constituted a six-member panel to hold out a complete assessment of the working of Asset Reconstruction Companies (ARCs) within the monetary sector ecosystem. The panel might be headed by former Executive Director of RBI, Sudarshan Sen.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & different exams
Other members of the panel embody:
- Vishakha Mulye – Executive Director, ICICI Bank;
- P N Prasad – former Dy. Managing Director, SBI;
- Rohit Prasad – Professor of Economics, MDI, Gurgaon;
- Abizer Diwanji – Partner, Ernst & Young;
- R Anand – Chartered Accountant
Terms of reference for the panel:
- Review present authorized and regulatory framework relevant to ARCs
- Recommend measures to enhance the efficacy of ARCs.
- Review enterprise fashions of ARCs.
- Study position of ARCs within the decision of confused property together with below Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code (IBC), 2016.
- Suggest methods for enhancing liquidity in and buying and selling of safety receipts.
- Recommend appropriate measures for enabling ARCs to fulfill the rising necessities of the monetary sector.
Find More News Related to Schemes & Committees
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.