• The seventeenth ASEAN-India summit was held on twelfth November 2020. The Summit was co-chaired by Indian Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi and Vietnamese Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc. PM Modi addressed the digital Summit. The seventeenth summit happened amid the India-China standoff in jap Ladakh. The summit focuses on measures to get well from the financial turmoil triggered by the COVID-19 pandemic and methods to additional broad base the strategic ties.
• Armenia and Azerbaijan have signed the Russia-Brokered Peace Deal, an settlement that goals to finish the army battle over the disputed enclave of Nagorno-Karabakh. The signing occasion follows six weeks of preventing between Azerbaijan and ethnic Armenians. Under the deal, Azerbaijan will preserve areas of Nagorno-Karabakh that it has taken in the course of the battle. Armenia has agreed to withdraw from a number of different adjoining areas over the subsequent few weeks.
• Government of India introduced a Rs.65,000 crore fertilizer subsidy for farmers. The announcement was made by Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman on 12 November 2020. This funding will allow the well timed accessibility of fertilizers within the upcoming crop season. Other The sum quantity is supplied with an intention to make sure sufficient availability of fertilizers to farmers.
• Union Ministry of Agriculture and Central Institute of Horticulture, Nagaland organized a digital assembly on ‘Value Chain Creation for Kiwi fruit – Farm to Fork’ on eleventh November 2020. The assembly centered on the recognition of the Kiwi fruit that has large industrial potential. The digital assembly was chaired by the Union Agriculture and Farmers’ Welfare Minister Narendra Singh Tomar.
• The Haryana State Assembly handed a Right to Recall Panchayat Member Bill. The Haryana Panchayati Raj (Second Amendment) Bill, 2020 was tabled by Deputy Chief Minister Dushyant Chautala. With this Bill, the folks in rural areas will get the proper to take away a sarpanch or members of the 2 our bodies even earlier than their tenure is over.
• World Science Day for Peace and Development or World Science Day, is noticed on 10 November. The day is noticed to boost consciousness of the function of science within the improvement of sustainable societies. Theme: The theme for 2020 World Science Day for Peace and Development is “Science for and with Society.” The theme focuses on Science for and with Society in coping with the worldwide pandemic.
• The Union Cabinet headed by PM Narendra Modi accredited the introduction of the Production-Linked Incentive (PLI) Scheme in 10 key sectors. The approval comes with an intention to boost India’s Manufacturing Capabilities and improve Exports below Atmanirbhar Bharat. The PLI scheme shall be applied by the involved Union Ministries/Departments. The scheme shall be throughout the general monetary limits prescribed.
• Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Bahrain, His Royal Highness Prince Khalifa bin Salman Al Khalifa, handed Away on eleventh November 2020. He died on the age of 84. After his demise, Bahrain’s King Hamad bin Isa al-Khalifa named crown prince Salman al-Khalifa as the brand new Prime Minister of the Kingdom.
The publish Current Affairs One liners : twelfth November appeared first on Swarnoshiksha.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.